Aren't they cute? They are the most adorable cookies that I ever made! I make these Milo Doggie Cookies for my dear nephew W. Hopefully he will be happy when he sees them. The cookies are simple to make, but ensure that you have lots (i really mean lots and lots and lots) of free time and patience. I use the new Koko Krunch Duo for the cookies. I love the new white chocolate Koko Krunch, the taste is definitely better than the original one ^^
Somehow, I always feel that my cookies look more like a koala than a doggie. Even my brother agrees with me ('o')
Milo Doggie Cookies
180 gr butter
80 gr milo
200 gr flour
25 gr corn flour
25 gr milk powder
100 gr chocolate chips
1) Sift flour, corn flour and milk powder.
2) Cream butter and milo at low speed for 3 minutes.
3) Add flour, corn flour and milk powder. Mix at low speed for 1 minute to form dough.
4) Divide dough into 10 gr each. Put three chocolate chips into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
5) Insert Koko Krunch for the ears, chocolate rice for the eyes and a chocolate chip for the nose.
6) Bake at 140 deg C for about 20 minutes.
7) Cool the cookies and serve.